This one is simple, folks:
- One hour before bed, put your phone in a drawer, airplane or Do Not Disturb away (Awwaaaaaay) from the covers
- Write one page in a journal, include 3 things you are grateful for.
- Read a real book with pages until you get tired. Go to sleep. Don’t check the clock.
It’s that simple.
Other things I love:
- Goodnight Essential Oil or Lavender difused
- Lavender Spray
- Amethyst Crystal (Helps with insomnia)
- Keeping your room super dark!
- Knowing the first thing you’ll do in the morning
- Setting the coffee up
What are your favorite goodnight routines?